Get More from Azure Stack HCI with Azure Arc-enabled Services
Azure Stack HCI users can utilize Azure Arc to simplify the management and operation of Azure Stack HCI deployments. It provides a cloud-like experience for provisioning, management, and monitoring of Azure Stack HCI on-premises, at the edge, and in multi-cloud environments.
Microsoft’s Alan Kerr and DataON’s Henry Fu joined our Virtual Meetup to discuss and demo Azure Arc-enabled data services.
- Azure Arc presentation by Alan Kerr, Microsoft
- Demo: Azure Arc overview
- Demo: Azure Arc virtual machines
- Demo: Azure Arc for Azure Stack HCI
- Demo: Azure Arc for servers
- Demo: Azure Arc for SQL servers
- Demo: Azure Arc for Kubernetes clusters
- Demo: Azure Arc-enabled SQL managed instances
- Demo: Lens IDE for Kubernetes
Alan Kerr, Sales Executive for Azure Stack HCI, Microsoft
Henry Fu, Senior Manager of Product Management, DataON
Comments are closed.