Get Great Flexibility and Reduced Costs with Single-Node Clusters in Azure Stack HCI
Azure Stack HCI now supports single-node clusters. Single-node clusters can provide cost and space benefits while helping modernize your infrastructure and bringing Azure hybrid computing to locations that can tolerate the resiliency of a single server. Microsoft’s Kerim Hanif and DataON’s Henry Fu join our Virtual Meetup to talk about this new option for various industries such as food, healthcare, finance, and retail.
- Why single-node clusters
- Popular customer cases
- Multi-node vs. single-node comparison
- HCI Catalog
- Monitoring and log analytics
- Deployment: Try it today!
- Single-node clusters walkthrough
- Will single-node clusters be support on Windows Server
- Performance report
- Minimum drive quantity question
- Can you deploy Azure Stack HCI on ARM architecture
- Can you use single-node clusters with Azure Site Recovery
Howard Lo, Vice President for Sales & Marketing, DataON
Kerim Hanif, Senior Program Manager, Azure Stack HCI, Microsoft
Henry Fu, Senior Manager of Product Management, DataON
Comments are closed.