Next-Gen Solidigm P5520 SSDs Deliver Best-in-Class High-Performance Storage for DataON Integrated Systems for Azure Stack HCI
Solidigm SSD-D7-P5520 TLC 3D NAND SSDs are the go-to NVMe flash storage choice for DataON Integrated Systems for Azure Stack HCI. Taking full advantage of next gen PCIe 4.0 technology, Solidigm P5520 SSDs accelerate compute and storage workloads in DataON all-NVMe flash and hybrid-storage solutions for hybrid cloud, general applications, data backup, disaster recovery, database, virtual desktop interface (VDI), and more.
Solidigm P5520 SSDs are available in a wide variety of capacities in 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB, and 15.36TB in 1U and 2U form factors to meet most storage requirements. With higher-capacity options, IT administrators can reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and conserve drive bays for adding more storage as their business grows.
Solidigm P5520 SSD (image courtesy of StorageReview)
Going well beyond standards and practices, Solidigm SSDs are designed and tested with zero tolerance for data errors and delivering consistent and durable performance. Compared to the previous generation of Solidigm P5510 SSDs, new Solidigm P5520s SSDs deliver significant performance increases, including:
- Up to 42% better 4KB random reads
- Up to 17% better 4KB random writes
- Improved 80/20 sequential random/read throughput up to 15% with reduced latency up to 13.5%
Solidigm has developed deep customer engagements to better understand real I/O conditions and tune performance for real world data centers. Compared to the previous generation, Solidigm P5520 SSDs provide:
- Up to 7% better throughput for data-ingestion workloads
- Up to 6.7% read latency improvement in a 50/50 workload for data preparation
- Up to 23.7% higher random read IOPS for training workloads
- 43% Better QoS
Solidigm P5520 SSDs also deliver enhanced drive serviceability and improved security with an advanced feature set, including:
- Improved telemetry logs
- PCIe VDM support thru MCTP, enhanced SMART monitoring, and support for Cloud C0 Log Page and NVMe Management Interface 1.1
- Dynamic multiple namespaces
- Scatter gather list and variable sector size
Learn more about Solidigm SSDs:
- Blog: Advanced New Solidigm SSDs: 6 Things That Matter
- Product Brief: Solidigm SSD-D7 P5520
- Video: Solidigm D7 Series SSDs enhance DataON Integrated Systems for Azure Stack HCI
Comments are closed.